Hurst's The Heart 10/e Self-Assessment and Board Review
* Over 650 questions written in board exam format
* Follows the organization of Hurst's THE HEART
* Every question keyed to corresponding chapter in Hurst's THE HEART
* Increased amount and variety of illustrations
* New questions designed to test clinical judgment
* Quick and easy access to the information you need
The book includes over 650 questions summarizing the field of cardiology. The table of contents follow the organization of HURST¿S THE HEART and each question is linked to the corresponding chapter in the textbooks. The questions are written in an exam format followed by the answer, an explanation and appropriate references.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|